Commercial Auto Insurance

There are several types of commercial auto insurance including Liability, Collision, Uninsured, Personal Insurance Protection, and Gap Insurance.

The most common type of commercial auto insurance is Liability Coverage.  Most states in the US require liability auto insurance.  Liability covers you personally when you are liable for damaging someone’s car or causing injury to a person.

Collision is another form of commercial auto insurance.  Collision insurance will cover the damage that is done to the policyholder’s car as long as the policyholder is at fault.  If another party wrecks your car, their liability pays for repairs. 

Uninsured and Underinsured coverage is required by most states and will cover you if the other party is liable and they do not have coverage.  Recent statistics indicate that one in eight motorists does not have car insurance.  

Personal Injury Protection covers medical bills and lost wages regardless of the party at fault.  This is a great benefit to offer your employees when they do a lot of driving.

Gap Insurance will cover the difference of what the car is worth and what you owe as the lessee.  Gap Commercial Auto Insurance is very important for companies who provide leased autos for their employees to drive.  What kind of damages would you incur if an employee totaled a car, van or truck in your fleet?

Commercial auto insurance is a must for any business that uses a vehicle for the owner and especially their employees.  Do you want to put your business at risk if you or one of your employees has an accident and hurts somebody?  Get a quote today by clicking on commercial auto insurance.

Leave a Reply