Need a convenience store insurance quote? At Commercial Insurance.NET we can help you save on your business insurance by assessing your individual needs and determining whether you would benefit from stand alone coverages or a Business Owner’s Policy package. Some of the factors insurance agents will consider when evaluating a convenience store insurance policy include:
- Is the building older than 25 years–or has it been recently remodeled?
- Have the current owners have been in business for 1 year?
- Are Gross Annual Sales are over $2,000,000?
- What property is owned or used in the business?
- What type of equipment and materials are within 100 feet of the building?
Convenience store insurance has many generalized aspects, and also several that will vary depending on your individual situation. For a quick, free quote from an insurance professional knowledgeable about convenience store insurance, please call 1-877-907-5267.