Medical Practices Insurance Quotes
Business Owner’s Policy, Professional Liability, Malpractice & More
Privacy Secured | Privacy Policy
Workers' Comp
General Liability
Connect For Instant Quote
Progressive The Hartford Travelers Insurica Gallagher

Medical Practice Quotes


  Additional Insured Included:   YES
  Free Certificates:   YES
  Payment Options:   YES     (Pay in Full OR Payment Plans)
  Low Down Payments:   YES     (Flexible Payment Options)


 Business Owner's Policy for Medical Offices

You are going to need a business owner's policy (BOP). The BOP is a commercial general liability package assembled for you and your needs. 

Commercial general liability insurance is meant to cover you if someone gets injured in your building, or if you suffer damage to your office or property. Additionally, it will help you with legal fees and your defense if there is a lawsuit and the settlement if there is one.


Employment Practices Liability Insurance

Employment practices liability (EPL) coverage is a must-have insurance endorsement coverage if you have employees. 

Employment practices liability endorsements cover defense and legal costs if the physician or his human resources person, in the event that an employee or former employee files an employment-related claim.

Employment-related claims include such things as wrongful termination, discrimination, sexual harassment, breach of an employee's civil rights, the disclosure of confidential employee information which facilitates identity theft. Additionally, it covers whistleblower and retaliation claims.


Workers' Compensation

And of course, you will want to get workers' compensation insurance. Most states require that all employers have workers' compensation insurance. Workers' compensation insurance is for employees who have been injured on the job. This type of policy pays for lost wages of your employee who was hurt doing their job as well as medical and legal costs.


Disability Insurance

Disability insurance is meant to help the insured if long-term illness or injury makes working impossible. 

Naturally, you will want to look into what other kinds of insurance you will benefit from. 


Other Policy's to Consider 


Occurrence of Physician's Malpractice Policies

The first type of malpractice insurance is called occurrence insurance. Occurrence insurance policies protect the doctor when claims are filed years after the incident occurred. As long as the policy was in effect on the day that the incident actually occurred. If a malpractice claim is filed against you after you retire or after you allow the policy to expire, you are still covered for the incident which the malpractice lawsuit is about.


Claims-Made Physician's Malpractice Policies

The type of malpractice called claims-made insurance policies is less expensive than occurrence insurance. This kind of insurance offers insurance for specific years -- usually between one and five years. 

If you have a three-year claims-made physician's malpractice policy, you are covered for any lawsuit or claim up to three years. If that is the case, and a lawsuit gets filed for something that the plaintiff claims you did wrong today, you are not covered. When you retire or leave the medical profession, you will want to get a type of malpractice insurance called tail coverage.


Get a Quote

Let us help you find protection for your business and keep your mind at ease. At CommercialInsurance.Net, our goal is to get you an affordable commercial insurance quote. To get a competitive insurance quote it is fast and easy, enter your zip code  and click “Get Quote.” One of our specialists will contact you soon.


I spoke with Megan, she was very professional and informative. When she couldn't reach me on the phone, she stayed with it never giving up.
Dorothy Rivers
They were spot on with their help to secure the insurance that was best for me. I was guided to the correct plan with the best price. I would certainly go back!
David Blackwell
This insurance purchase for my business was the most seamless phone encounter I have ever had in any phone purchase process bar none. Information was requested once and moved smoothly from one person to the next as we moved thru the purchase. Each person I dealt with was friendly, professional, and focused on determining my needs and the best way to match me up with the solution. Absolutely stellar!!!
Edward Green