If you're a business owner or contractor, you probably need to have commercial vehicle insurance. It may be tempting to cut costs by getting by on your personal auto insurance, but in case of an accident, the special coverage that commercial auto insurance affords could mean the difference between the life and death of your business. Several factors come into play when determining whether or not commercial vehicle insurance is necessary, and our team can help you find a policy that fits both your needs and your budget.
We also have options if you need a Garage Keeper's policy and there are Business Owner packages that can combine commercial vehicle insurance with property coverage and general liability, to streamline all of your commercial insurance shopping.
Getting Your Commercial Vehicle Insurance Quote
The process of getting your commercial vehicle insurance quote--and buying the policy if the price is right--can be made much easier if you're prepared.
Here's some of what you might need to get your commercial vehicle insurance quote going:
- Business name and description (LLC, Sole Proprietorship, etc.)
- Filing requirements for your business (state, Interstate, ICC or FHWA)
- Information about employee drivers
- Commercial Auto classifications (private passenger, etc.)
- Details about vehicles to be insured, including Vehicle Identification Numbers
- Estimated range of vehicle's mileage and range of operations
Contact us today to find out about your options for affordable commercial vehicle insurance.