What Kind Of Information Do We Retain?
The types of information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have or may have with us. If you choose to use our services, we will collect the following:
- Name of the domain you used to access our site
- The IP address you used to access our site
- The operating system and internet browser you used to access our site
- When you accessed our site
- The exact pages you visit, and any information you input into those pages
- The online address of the site you use to link to our site
We will also retain what are known as "cookies." These are exclusive text files that track information regarding how our visitors use our site. Cookies monitor any personal preferences you entered when you first accessed Commercialinsurance.net. This prevents you from having to re-enter the same details every time you visit. It also allows us to customize the kind of advertisements and content you will see when you browse our pages.
By clicking "Get My Quote" or "Let's Start", I authorize and agree that Commercial Insurance.NET agents and partners may contact me using this information or to obtain additional information needed to provide quotes. In addition, if Commercialinsurance.NET does not have a policy for my business I provide my signature, expressly authorizing up to eight insurance companies or their agents or partner companies to contact me at the number and address provided with insurance quotes, for marketing purposes, or to obtain additional information for such purposes, using an aytomated telephone dialing system and/or an artificial or prerecroded voice, text message, or email. I acknowledge that I have read and understand all of the Commercialinsurance.NET terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.
Why Do We Compile This Data?
You can feel confident that Commercialinsurance.net collects and shares only the personal information that is necessary to provide the products and services you choose. The data we do gather enables us to provide you with a higher level of service.
We also collect this information to:
- Provide an easier means to contact you
- Customize the content you will see on our site
- Compile data to determine what services to offer
- Prevent you from having to reenter the same information on our site
- Enable us to offer you a higher level of customer service
- Conduct an internal investigation if necessary
- Tailor the features and services we offer for your exact needs
How Do We Safeguard Your Information?
Commercialinsurance.net remains committed to protecting your personal information using every available means.
- Investigating the criminal background of any applicants with a thorough screening process
- Ensuring employees won't disclose any of your information by having them all sign a confidentiality agreement
Who Will Have Access To My Personal Information?
At Commercialinsurance.net, we will not disclose, rent or sell your personal information to any unauthorized parties. The following are the only exceptions where we may have to do so:
- We may share some of your anonymous statistical information with third parties
- We may provide our customer service employees with some of your information to improve the level of service we can offer you
- We may share your information with our technical department in order for employees to perform required maintenance work or verify the integrity of our computer systems
- We may disclose your information if we suspect that you are involved in any type of illegal or fraudulent activity or if we believe you are threatening the physical safety of another individual
- We may provide your information to an authorized court upon receipt of a formal judicial request
- We will provide your information in the event that new owners sell or purchase Commercialinsurance.net
- We may share your information with our affiliates, partners and other such third parties, solely for the purposes of providing our services to you.
Will I be able to edit or delete any information from your site?
Yes, you can choose to remove any information from our database. You can also review the data we have collected to verify its accuracy. However, we don't recommend you do so without contacting us first. If you delete important data such as your email address or contact information, it will limit our ability to provide you with the best customer service.
Can I Disable the Cookies On Your Site?
Yes, you can choose to disable the cookies option on your computer. You may also decide to delete your name or email address from our email distribution lists. This will prevent us from gathering any information that does not identify you personally.
Commercialinsurance.NET honors refunds due to the customer. Refunds are determined by the insurance company that issues the insurance policy. Once a contract is entered into by the customer with the insurance company, Commercialinsurance.NET will abide by contract requirements. All financial obligations are fully disclosed upon delivery of the insurance quote before acceptance.